2018 HFMA Northern California Spring Conference
March 26-27, 2018
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sacramento, California
The HFMA Northern California Chapter engages the Speaker and the Speaker accepts engagement to develop and present one or more education program at the 2018 Spring Conference.
The Speaker acknowledges and agrees to the following obligations:
- 1. Develop written content material for presentation at an education track/session at the 2018 Spring Conference.
- 2. Provide a balanced, non-promotional and objective presentation that does not imply endorsement by the chapter.
- 3. Submit Speaker Information. Speaker agrees to submit a biography as they would like it to appear on the conference website and marketing materials (200-word maximum), and a recent headshot within 1 week of the Agreement date.
- 4. Provide an electronic version of the presentation by Thursday, March 1, 2018 to email@example.com for purposes of a group review of the presentation and loading the file to the laptop computer that will be used at the conference. The file will be converted to an Adobe PDF handout file for placement on the website or on the conference app. Access to the PDF file will be limited to the conference registrants only.
- 5. Speaker is responsible for their own travel arrangements. If Speaker wishes to have all or a portion of their travel expenses reimbursed, a request has to be made via email to Wende Weckbacher, Conference Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 6. If an agreement was made for the chapter to reimburse the speaker’s travel expenses, Speaker must submit their expense reimbursement within 60 days of the end of the conference. Expense reimbursement requests submitted after this timeframe will NOT be reimbursed. All expenses must be submitted using the form provided by the chapter with all corresponding expense receipts attached to the form. Failure to comply with this submission process will delay the reimbursement check.
Live Streaming/Webcast Disclosure
Our chapter has partnered with CalCPA to do a live streaming/webcast of the keynote address, finance sessions and a few education tracks for the purpose of providing education to HFMA and CalCPA members who cannot attend the conference onsite. The selected sessions will be recorded and may be accessed by the live streaming/webcast participants at a later time and/or offered by HFMA as an online education material or as a recorded webcast.
Speakers will be notified ahead of time if their education session will be featured as a live streaming/webcast event so they may adjust their presentation, remove any copyrighted information from their slides and/or secure the necessary clearance from their headquarters or general counsel.
Either party may terminate the agreement by giving the other party 30 days written notice.
HFMA Northern California agrees to:
- 1. Arrange for general audio/visual equipment required for the program, as requested by the speaker in writing.
- 2. The speaker will be provided a complimentary registration to this conference.
Submitting this online form constitutes an agreement between HFMA Northern California and the speaker. Click here to download a PDF copy of the agreement.